Terms of Sale

Transport

The cost of transport is free throughout mainland Spain. Prices to other destinations are tariffed in the budget sent before order confirmation.  

Delivery time

Delivery time is about 30 days. If other order is placed for furniture with different delivery time is made, the delivery time to be considered is the latest. 

Shipping

How the furniture is recieved 

All our furniture is sent completely disassembled. The assembly of furniture will be in charge of the client and to facilitate this task Imotiu will provide custom cabinet installation instructions and hardware, screws, keys, etc. necessary for the proper assembly of furniture. Tools such as screwdrivers which are necessary for assembly are not included. When you receive the order at home, check that all the packages are in perfect state. If any of them is damaged, write it down on the delivery note of the carrier. Subsequently, make sure the parts are in good condition. If any of them is not in proper condition, please contact us and we will proceed to change it at no cost.

Assembly Service

You can hire an assembly service that will assemble your furniture in your home. This service is available to some destinations and is tariffed according to the destination of the order.

Reception of the furniture 

Shipments are made with transportation agencies contracted by Imotiu for the occasion. Typically, the carrier will deliver the parcels to your home, but this can depend on the specific situation of the place of delivery and the parcels' volume. The carrier is not required to take the parcels to the apartments door, leaving them in the portal (always in the presence of the customer).

Payment Methods 

Payments are made by bank transfer to the account provided in the order confirmation email. In order to proceed with the order and the manufacture process the 60% of the total price will be deposited. The remaining 40% will be paid once the furniture has been recieved. 

Delivery guarantee

If during transport or during assembly any part deteriorates or is damaged, please contact us and we will proceed to replace the part at no cost. 

Inquiries and changes

If you want to order furniture with special features or if you want to modify an order, please contact us.